The following materials offer greater background on the policy issues related to the financial planning profession. These resources will help you engage other financial advisers, consumers, policymakers, media and others with an interest in the regulation of financial planning.
- About the Financial Planning Coalition fact sheet
- Financial Planning Coalition Supports SEC Fiduciary Rulemaking fact sheet
- H.R. 1627: the Investment Adviser Examination Improvement Act fact sheet
- Why Lack of Regulation of Financial Planners Harms Consumers fact sheet
- Protect Investors: Support a User Fee to Increase Investment Adviser Oversight fact sheet